This post explains for the LED Driver.
The Part Number is OZ9902.
The Package is 24 SOP, SSOP type.
1. OZ9902 : Dual Channel High Power LED Driver ( 24 SOP, SSOP )
2. OZ9902C : Single Channel High Power LED Driver ( 16 QFN, SOP )
The function of this semiconductor is Intelligent Lighting.
The OZ9902 is a dual, high power LED driver designed to build LED backlight for largesize LCD TV applications. It integrates two independently-controlled LED drivers to achieve optimum effi ciency. The drive outputs are phase-shifted by 180 degrees to minimize current ripple in high power applications.
0Z9902 supports independent Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) dimming control for each channel and common analog dimming control for both channels. It provides system design fl exibility for LCD TV with local dimming or 3D display mode. […]
• LCD Monitor
• LCD TV
1. Dual Channel DC/DC converter
2. Constant current or voltage output
3. Drives one string of high power LEDs per channel
4. 180 degrees phase-shift between the two driver outputs
5. Independent PWM dimming control for each channel
6. Analog dimming
7. Constant operation frequency; and Operation frequency synchronization
8. Power MOSFET over-current protection
9. Over-voltage protection
10. Output to return and Output to ground short-circuit protection
11. Output over load protection
12. Limited Current Condition (LCC) protection
13. Thermal protection
14. LED fault status output
Other data sheets are available within the file: 0Z9902, OZ9902C, OZ9902CGN