Part Number : OZ9936
Function : LCD Monitor CCFL Inverter Controller
Package : SOIC, PDIP 8 Pin type
Manufacturers : O2Micro International
The patent pending OZ9936 is a cost-effective CCFL (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp) Power Management controller designed for driving CCFLs in Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) applications.
The OZ9936 provides two drive signals for most power conversion topologies, such as push-pull, half-bridge, full-bridge or Class-D inverters while maintaining high-efficiency operation. The highly integrated controller provides current and voltage regulation, soft-start operation, over-voltage protection and an external enabling function while maintaining a high-degree of design flexibility. The application requires a minimum number of off-the-shelf components.
1. Built-in intelligence to ignite positive impedance CCFLs
2. Low cost LCD monitor inverter solution
3. Constant operating frequency
4. Built-in intelligence for ignition and normal operation of CCFLs
5. Built-in open-lamp protection and overvoltage protection
6. Optimized soft-start function
7. Supports both analog and external PWM dimming control
Other data sheets within the file : OZ9936D, OZ9936DN, OZ9936G, OZ9936GN