Part Number: OZ9976
Function: PWM controller, Offline LCD TV Controller
Package: SOP16 Type
The OZ9976 is a high efficiency, Pulse Width Modulation
A PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) controller is an electronic device or circuit that generates and controls pulse-width modulated signals. PWM is a technique used to control the average power delivered to a load by rapidly switching the power on and off at a fixed frequency while varying the width of the pulses.
The primary purpose of a PWM controller is to regulate the power or voltage applied to a load, typically for controlling the speed, position, intensity, or other characteristics of a device or system. It is widely used in various applications, including motor control, LED dimming, power supplies, and audio amplifiers.
The minimum operating frequency can be set by either an external RC network or
operate in self-oscillating mode. The intelligent operating frequency management
circuitry extends Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp (CCFL) lifetime and offers design flexibility.
• Offline Inverter Controller (IPB)
• Supports both fixed and variable frequency applications
• Half-bridge or push-pull topology
• Directly drives pulse transformers
• Dedicated pins for Analog and LPWM dimming
• User-defined minimum operating frequency
• User-defined striking frequency range
• Open-load, over-voltage, and under-voltage lockout protection
• User-defined striking and shutdown delay timers
• Soft start function
OZ9976 Datasheet PDF
Other data sheets are available within the file: OZ9976GN