Part Number: P0603BDG
Function: 30V, 75A, N-Channel MOSFET
Package: TO-252 Type
Manufacturer: NIKO-SEM ( www.niko-sem.com )
The P0603BDG is 30V, 75A, N-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode Field Effect Transistor.
An N-channel MOSFET (Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor) is a type of field effect transistor (FET) that uses an N-type semiconductor material as the conducting channel to control the flow of current.
N-channel MOSFETs are widely used in a variety of electronic applications due to their high input impedance, fast switching speeds, and low power consumption. They are commonly used as switches, amplifiers, and voltage regulators.
Product Summary : V(BR)DSS = 30V, RDS(ON) = 6.5mOhm, ID = 75A
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM RATINGS ( Tc = 25 °C )
0. 1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 30 V
1. Gate-Source Voltage : VGS = ±20 V
2. Continuous Drain Current : Id = 75 A
3. Pulsed Drain Current : IDM = 170 A
4. Avalanche Current : IAS = 40 A
5. Avalanche Energy ( L = 0.1mH ) : EAS = 140 mJ
6. Repetitive Avalanche Energy ( L = 0.05mH ) : EAR = 5.6 mJ
7. Power Dissipation: Pd = 60W