Part Number : P1014AP10, Full Number : NCP1014AP100G
Function : High Voltage Switching Regulator for Offline SMPS
Manufactures : ON Semiconductor ( http://www.onsemi.com/ )
The NCP101X series integrates a fixed-frequency current-mode controller and a 700 V voltage MOSFET. Housed in a PDIP7 package, the NCP101X offers everything needed to build a rugged and low-cost power supply, including soft-start, frequency jittering, short-circuit protection, skip-cycle, a maximum peak current setpoint and a Dynamic Self-Supply (no need for an auxiliary winding).
Unlike other monolithic solutions, the NCP101X is quiet by nature: during nominal load operation, the part switches at one of the available frequencies (65-100-130 kHz). When the current setpoint falls below a given value, e.g. the output power demand diminishes, the IC automatically enters the so-called skip cycle mode and provides excellent efficiency at light loads. Because this occurs at typically 1/4 of the maximum peak value, no acoustic noise takes place. As a result, standby power is reduced to the minimum without acoustic noise generation.
1. Built-in 700V MOSFET with Typical RdsON of 11 or 22 Ohms
2. Large Creepage Distance between High-Voltage Pins
3. Current- Mode Fixed Frequency Operation: 65kHz – 100kHz – 130kHz
4. Skip-Cycle Operation at Low Peak Currents Only: No Acoustic Noise!
5. Dynamic Self-Supply, No Need of an Auxiliary Winding
6. Internal 1ms Soft-Start
7. Auto-Recovery Internal Output Short-Circuit Protection
8. Latched Overvoltage Protection with Auxiliary Winding Operation
9. Frequency Jittering for better EMI Signature
10. Below 100 mW Standby Power if Auxiliary Winding is Used
11. Internal Temperature Shutdown
12. Direct Optocoupler Connection
13 SPICE Models Available for Transient AC analysis
14. Pb-Free Packages are Available
Official Homepage : http://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=NCP1014