This post explains for the transistor P1806.
This is one of the types of MOSFETs and is a kind of transistor.
Part Number: STP1806, Marking : P1806
Function: N-CHANNEL 60V, 0.015 Ohm, 50A STripFET POWER MOSFET
Package: TO-220 Type
This Power MOSFET is the latest development of STMicroelectronis unique “Single Feature Size” strip-based process. The resulting transistor shows extremely high packing density for low on resistance, rugged avalanche characteristics and less critical alignment steps therefore a remarkable manufacturing reproducibility.
1. TYPICAL RDS(on) = 0.015
2. EXCEPTIONAL dv/dt CAPABILITY
3. 100% AVALANCHE TESTED
1. HIGH CURRENT, HIGH SWITCHING SPEED
2. MOTOR CONTROL
3. DC-DC & DC-AC CONVERTERS
Absolute Maximum Ratings
1. Drain-source Voltage (VGS= 0) : VDS = 60 V
2. Drain-gate Voltage (RGS= 20 k ): VDGR = 60 V
3. Gate- source Voltage : VGS = ± 20 V
4. Drain Current (continuous) at TC= 25°C : ID = 50 A
5. Drain Current (continuous) at TC= 100°C : ID = 35 A
6. Drain Current (pulsed) : IDM = 200 A
7. Total Dissipation at TC= 25°C : Ptot = 110 W