Part Number: P4KE33, P4KE6.8 Thru P4KE400
Function: Transient voltage suppressor. Peak pulse power 400 W
Package: DO-41 Axial Type
Manufacturer: Digitron Semicondcutor
1. Available as “HR” (high reliability) screened per MIL-PRF-19500, JANTX level. Add “HR” suffix to base part number.
2. Available as non-RoHS (Sn/Pb plating), standard, and as RoHS by adding “-PBF” suffix.
3. For Bidirectional construction, indicate a C or CA suffix after part number, i.e. P4KE170CA.
1. Peak Pulse Power Dissipation : 400 Watts
2. Steady State Power : 2.5 Watts
3. Forward Voltage : 3.5 V @ 30 A
Transient Voltage Suppressors provide protection for electronic circuitry from voltage and surge tranisients.
Official Homepage: http://www.digitroncorp.com/
Other data sheets are available within the file: P4KE10, P4KE100, P4KE100A, P4KE10A, P4KE11