Part Number : PCA9544A
Function : Low Voltage 4-Channel I2C and SMBus Multiplexer With Interrupt Logic
Package : TSSOP 20 Pin
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The PCA9544A is a quad bidirectional translating switch controlled via the I2C bus. The SCL/SDA upstream pair fans out to four downstream pairs, or channels. One SCL/SDA pair can be selected at a time, and this is determined by the contents of the programmable control register.
A power-on reset function puts the registers in their default state and initializes the I2C state machine, with no channel selected.
1. 1-of-4 Bidirectional Translating Switches
2. I2C Bus and SMBus Compatible
3. Four Active-Low Interrupt Inputs
4. Active-Low Interrupt Output
5. Power Up With All Switch Channels Deselected
6. Supports Hot Insertion
2. Routers (Telecom Switching Equipment)
3. Factory Automation
4. Products With I2C Slave Address Conflicts
Other data sheets within the file : PCA9544ADGVR, PCA9544ADW, PCA9544ADWG4, PCA9544ADWR