Part Number : PCA9545AD
Function : 4-CHANNEL I2C AND SMBus MULTIPLEXER
Package : SO20 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The PCA9545A, PCA9545B, PCA9545C, PCA9545AD is a quad bidirectional translating switch controlled via the I2C-bus. The SCL/SDA upstream pair fans out to four downstream pairs, or channels.
The pass gates of the switches are constructed such that the VDD pin can be used to limit
the maximum high voltage which is passed by the ICs.
Block Diagram :
1. 1-of-4 bidirectional translating switches
2. I2C-bus interface logic; compatible with SMBus standards
3. 4 active LOW interrupt inputs
4. Active LOW interrupt output
5. 2 address pins allowing up to 4 devices on the I2C-bus
6. Alternate address versions A, B and C allow up to a total of 12 devices on the bus for
larger systems or to resolve address conflicts
7. Channel selection via I2C-bus, in any combination
8. Power-up with all switch channels deselected
PCA9545AD Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : 9545A, PA9545A, PA9545B, PA9545C, PCA9545A