Part Number: PCA9548APW
Function: 8-channel I2C-bus switch with reset
Package: SO, TSSOP, HVQFN 24 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
The PCA9548APW is an octal bidirectional translating switch controlled via the I2C-bus. The SCL/SDA upstream pair fans out to eight downstream pairs, or channels. Any individual SCx/SDx channel or combination of channels can be selected, determined by the contents of the programmable control register.
An active LOW reset input allows the PCA9548A to recover from a situation where one of
the downstream I2C-buses is stuck in a LOW state. Pulling the RESET pin LOW resets
the I2C-bus state machine and causes all the channels to be deselected as does the
internal Power-on reset function.
1. 1-of-8 bidirectional translating switches
2. I2C-bus interface logic; compatible with SMBus standards
3. Active LOW reset input
4. Three address pins allowing up to eight devices on the I2C-bus
5. Channel selection via I2C-bus, in any combination
6. Power-up with all switch channels deselected
Other data sheets are available within the file: PCA9548A, PCA9548ABS, PCA9548ABS, PCA9548AD