Part Number : PCA9548APW
Function : 8-channel I2C-bus switch with reset
Package : SO, TSSOP, HVQFN 24 Pin Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The PCA9548A is an octal bidirectional translating switch controlled via the I2C-bus. The SCL/SDA upstream pair fans out to eight downstream pairs, or channels. Any individual SCx/SDx channel or combination of channels can be selected, determined by the contents of the programmable control register.
1. 1-of-8 bidirectional translating switches
2. I2C-bus interface logic; compatible with SMBus standards
3. Active LOW reset input
4. Three address pins allowing up to eight devices on the I2C-bus
5. Channel selection via I2C-bus, in any combination
6. Power-up with all switch channels deselected
Other data sheets within the file : PCA9548A, PCA9548ABS, PCA9548ABS, PCA9548AD