Part Number: PCF7941
Function: Security Transponder and RISC Controller
Package: SO 16 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Philips Semiconductor
The PCF7941 is a single chip high performance Security Transponder and Keyless Entry controller, ideally suited for vehicle immobilizer applications that incorporate keyless entry functions.
The transponder circuitry is compatible with the Security Transponder PCF7936AS, for use in mixed systems that employ a STARC and a standard Security Transponder, PCF7936AS, at the same time.
A security transponder, also known as a transponder key or simply a transponder, is a type of electronic device commonly used in modern vehicle security systems. It enhances the security of a vehicle by preventing unauthorized access and starting of the vehicle’s engine.
1. Compatible with Security Transponder, PCF7936AS.
2. RISC Programmable Keyless Entry features
3. 384 Bit EEPROM
1. 64/32 bit mutual authentication calculation unit
2. 32 bit unique device identification number
3. 48 bit Secre t Key
4. Fast mutual authentication (39 ms)
5. EEPROM read/write protection capability
RISC Controller :
1. Advanced 8-bit RISC architecture
2. 4 Kbyte ROM, 64 Byte RAM
3. On-chip RC oscillator ( < ±10%)
4. Short instruction execution time (as fast as 1ms)