Part Number : PCF8574, PCF8574N
Function : REMOTE 8-BIT I/O EXPANDER
Package : DIP 16 Pin type
Manufactures : Texas Instruments
This 8-bit input/output (I/O) expander for the two-line bidirectional bus (I2C) is designed for 2.5-V to 6-V VCC operation.
The PCF8574 device provides general-purpose remote I/O expansion for most microcontroller families by way of the I2C interface [serial clock (SCL), serial data (SDA)].
1. Low Standby-Current Consumption of 10 μA Max
2. I2C to Parallel-Port Expander
3. Open-Drain Interrupt Output
4. Compatible With Most Microcontrollers
5. Latched Outputs With High-Current Drive Capability for Directly Driving LEDs
6. Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 100 mA Per JESD 78, Class II
Official Homepage : http://www.ti.com/product/PCF8574