Part Number : PGA281
Function : High-Voltage, Programmable Gain Instrumentation Amplifier
Package : TSSOP-16 type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The PGA281 is a high-precision instrumentation amplifier with a digitally-controllable gain and signal-integrity test capability. This device uses proprietary autozeroing techniques to offer low offset voltage, near-zero offset and gain drift, excellent linearity, and nearly no 1/f noise.
The PGA281 is optimized to provide an excellent common-mode rejection of greater than 110 dB (G =1) over a wide frequency range. Superior common-mode and supply rejection supports high-esolution, precise measurement. The 36-V supply capability and wide, high-impedance input range comply with requirements for universal signal measurement.
• Wide Input Range: ±15.5 V at ±18 V Supply
• Binary Gain Steps: 128 V/V to ⅛ V/V
• Additional Scaling Factor: 1 V/V and 1⅜ V/V
• Low Offset Voltage: 5 μV at G = 128
• Near-Zero Long-Term Drift of Offset Voltage
• Near-Zero Gain Drift: 0.5 ppm/°C
• Excellent Linearity: 1.5 ppm 1)
• Excellent CMRR: 140 dB
• High Input Impedance
Other data sheets within the file : PGA281AIPW, PGA281AIPWR