Part Number : PIC16C621A
Function : EPROM-Based 8-Bit CMOS Microcontroller
Package : DIP 18 Pin , SSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Microchip Technology
The PIC16C62X devices are 18 and 20-Pin ROM/EPROM-based members of the versatile PICmicro
family of low cost, high performance, CMOS, fully static, 8-bit microcontrollers.
All PICmicro microcontrollers employ an advanced RISC architecture. The PIC16C62X devices have enhanced core features, eight-level deep stack, and multiple internal and external interrupt sources.
The separate instruction and data buses of the Harvard architecture allow a 14-bit wide instruction word with the separate 8-bit wide data. The two-stage instruction pipeline allows all instructions to execute in a single cycle, except for program branches (which require two cycles). A total of 35 instructions (reduced instruction set) are available. Additionally, a large register set gives some of the architectural innovations used to achieve a very high performance.
• 13 I/O pins with individual direction control
• High current sink/source for direct LED drive
• Analog comparator module with:
– Two analog comparators
– Programmable on-chip voltage reference (VREF) module
– Programmable input multiplexing from device inputs and internal voltage reference
– Comparator outputs can be output signals
• Timer0: 8-bit timer/counter with 8-bit programmable prescaler
PIC16C621A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
PIC16C620, PIC16C620A, PIC16C620A-04/P, PIC16C620A-04I/P,