Part Number: PIC24F04KA201
Function: 16-Bit Flash Microcontrollers with nanoWatt XLP Technology
Package: DIP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer: Microchip Technology
The PIC24F04KA201 family introduces a new line of extreme low-power Microchip devices: a 16-bit micro controller family with a broad peripheral feature set and enhanced computational performance.
It also offers a new migration option for those high-performance applications, which may be outgrowing their 8-bit platforms, but do not require the numerical processing power of a digital signal processor.
1. 10-Bit, up to 9-Channel Analog-to-Digital Converter:
(1) 500 ksps conversion rate
(2) Conversion available during Sleep and Idle
2. Dual Analog Comparators with Programmable Input / Output Configuration
3. Charge Time Measurement Unit (CTMU) :
(1) Used for capacitance sensing
PIC24F04KA201 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file:
24F04KA201-I/SS, 24F4KA,PIC24F04KA200, PIC24F04KA200-I/P, 24F04KA201