Part Number: PJA138K
Function: 50V, 500mA, N-Channel Mode MOSFET
Package: SOT-23 Type
Manufacturer: Pan Jit International
The PPJA138K is 50V, N-Channel Enhancement Mode MOSFET.
An N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) is a type of MOSFET that is commonly used in electronic circuits for switching and amplification. It is called an enhancement mode MOSFET because its operation is enhanced by the presence of an external voltage.
In an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET, the conductive channel is formed by applying a positive voltage to the gate terminal, which creates an electric field that attracts negatively charged electrons from the source region to the channel region. This increases the conductivity of the channel and allows current to flow between the source and drain terminals.
One of the key advantages of an N-channel enhancement mode MOSFET is its ability to operate with very low voltage and power levels, which makes it well-suited for use in battery-powered devices. It also has a high input impedance, which makes it compatible with digital logic circuits and other low-power devices.
1. RDS(ON) , VGS@10V, ID@500mA<1.6Ω
2. RDS(ON) , VGS@4.5V, ID@200mA<2.5Ω
3. RDS(ON) , VGS@2.5V, ID@100mA<4.5Ω
4. Advanced Trench Process Technology
5. Specially Designed for Battery Operated Systems, Solid-State Relays Drivers
6. ESD Protected
Mechanical Data :
1. Case: SOT-23 Package
2. Terminals : Solderable per MIL-STD-750, Method 2026
3. Approx. Weight: 0.0003 ounces, 0.0084 grams
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 50 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 500 mA
4. Power Dissipation: Pd =500 mW
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C