Part Number : PMP7340
Function : High Efficiency Step Down Converter for Storage SSD ASIC Core Rail Reference Design
Package : Module Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The PMP7340 uses the TPS53319 synchronous-buck SWIFT converter with integrated power MOSFETs using PowerStack technology to provide a highly efficienct, power dense 12V input to 1V output 5.7A solution .
The TPS53319 is ideal for powering low-voltage, high-current SSD Controller ASICs as well as DDR core memory rail.
1. Fast 25us transient response (2.8A to 5.7A load-step)
2. Small 1uH inductor to save space
3. 500kHz switching frequency
4. 86% peak efficiency from a 12V input to a 1V ouput.
5. No control loop compensation components.
Official Homepage : https://www.ti.com/tool/PMP7340
PMP7340 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : PMP-7340