Part Number: PS2251-33
Function: USB 2.0 Flash Controller
Package: 48-pins / 64-pins QFP Package
Manufacturer: Phison Electronics
PHISON’s PS2251-33 USB-to-Flash micro-controller supports the latest 5Xnm/4Xnm 8K page flash memories and 3 bit-per-cell flash memories. It is the ideal solution to support readyboost feature in Windows Vista. The entire firmware is upgradable thanks to the addition of Programmable RAM, allowing host design flexibility. This chip is specially designed for USB flash disk, USB Disk-On-Module, and embedded applications found in PC motherboard, UMPC, and other portable devices.
1. Support Host Interfaces : USB 2.0 & 1.1 Interface
(1) Fully compatible with USB Specification Version 2.0 & 1.1
(2) High speed 480Mbit/second supporting
(3) Full speed 12Mbit/second supporting
(4) Support one CONTROL transfer, one INTERRUPT transfer and two BULK transfer
2. Support In-System Programming through USB Port
3. Buffer SRAM : 16 buffers for performance improvement
4. Build-in regulator
5. USB bus-powered capability.
6. Power Saving implemented.
Block Diagram :
PS2251-33 Datasheet PDF Download
Related articles across the web
Other data sheets are available within the file: PS2251