Part Number : PUSB3TB6
Marking Number : 3T
Function : ESD protection for ultra high-speed interfaces
Package : Plastic extremely thin small outline
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts :
The device is designed to protect high-speed interfaces such as SuperSpeed and Hi – Speed USB combination, Secure Digital (SD) card 3.0 and Thunderbolt interfaces against ElectroStatic Discharge (ESD).
The device includes six high-level ESD protection diode structures for ultra high-speed signal lines and is encapsulated in a DFN2111-7 (SOT1358-1) leadless ultra small Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package.
1. System ESD protection for USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 combination, SD card 3.0 and
2. All signal lines with integrated rail-to-rail clamping diodes for downstream
ESD protection of 10 kV exceeding IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
3. Matched 0.5 mm trace spacing
4. Signal lines with 0.05 pF matching capacitance between signal pairs
5. Line capacitance of only 0.27 pF for each channel
6. Design-friendly pass-through signal routing
1. Portable and wearable devices
2. Smartphones and tablet PCs
3. TVs and monitors
4. DVD recorders and players
5. Notebooks, main board graphic cards and ports
6. Set-top boxes and game consoles
PUSB3TB6 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : PUSB-3TB6