Part Number: R1LV0408CSP-5SI
Function: Wide Temperature Range Version 4M SRAM (512-kword 8-bit)
Package: 525-mil 32-pin plastic SOP (32P2M-A)
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
The R1LV0408CSP-5SI is a 4-Mbit static RAM organized 512-kword ×8-bit. R1LV0408C-I Series has realized higher density, higher performance and low power consumption by employing CMOS process technology (6-transistor memory cell). The R1LV0408C-I Series offers low power standby power dissipation; therefore, it is suitable for battery backup systems. It has packaged in 32-pin SOP, 32-pin TSOP II and 32-pin STSOP.
1. Single 3 V supply : 2.7 V to 3.6 V
2. Access time: 55/70 ns (max)
3. Power dissipation :
(1) Active: 6 mW/MHz (typ)
(2) Standby: 1.5 μW (typ)
4. Completely static memory.
(1) No clock or timing strobe required
5. Equal access and cycle times
6. Common data input and output.
(1) Three state output
7. Directly TTL compatible.
(1) All inputs and outputs
8. Operating temperature: −40 to +85°C
Other data sheets are available within the file: R1LV0408CSA, R1LV0408CSA-7LI, R1LV0408CSB, R1LV0408CSB-5SI