Part Number: R2A15108SP
Function: D Class Power Amplifier
Package: 52 pin power SSOP Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Technology
The R2A15108SP is a D-class power amplifier developed for FPDs and home audio.
Achieves 50W x 2ch output (VD = 24V, THD = 1%, BTL configuration) when a 4Ω load is connected.
You can easily replace the conventional analog amplifier with a digital amplifier system.
1. Built-in output DC offset detection circuit
Basically, it is necessary to connect to the heat dissipation part to the exposed die pad.
2. Output power: 50W x 2ch / RL = 4Ω, VD = 24V, THD = 1%
3. Built-in Nch- MOSFET for BTL2ch for output drive
4. Power supply voltage: Single power supply operation 11V to 24V recommended
5. Built-in various detection functions for overcurrent, overheat, and reduced voltage
6. Built-in output DC offset detection circuit
7. Built-in monitor terminal when an abnormality is detected
8. Overcurrent detection level can be adjusted with external resistance
9. Carrier frequency can be adjusted with external resistance
10. Gain can be switched in 4 steps by setting the external terminal.