Part Number: R820T2
Function: High Performance Low Power Advanced Digital TV Silicon Tuner
Package: QFN 24 Type
Manufacturer: Rafael Micro
The R820T2 is a highly integrated silicon tuner that builds in low noise amplifier (LNA), mixer, fractional PLL, VGA, voltage regulator and tracking filter, eliminating the need for external SAW filters, LNA, balun, and LDO. Thanks the LNA architecture, R820T offers the lowest cost and high performance solution for digital TV application. On-chip LDO, high performance LNA, and small package enable R820T the perfect solution for both cost and font factor sensitive applications.
- Support all digital TV standards: DVB-T, ATSC, DTMB and ISDB-T.
- Lowest BOM cost WITHOUT external SAW filters, LNA, balun, LDO, and adjustable parts.
- Low cost Single-In Digital TV Application
- Compliant with EN 300 744, Nordig 2.2, D-BOOK 7.0, ARIB B21, ABNT 15604, ATSC A74 and
- Compliant with EN-55020, EN55013 and FCC
- Ultra low power consumption < 178mA
- Single power supply 3.3V
- 2-wired I2C interface