Part Number: RD2004LN
Function: 400V, 20A, Switching Diode, Rectifier
Package: TO-220FI Type
Manufacturer: SANYO (Panasonic)
Image and Pinouts:
The RD2004LN is 400V, 20A, Switching Diode.
One important characteristic of a switching diode is its forward voltage drop, which is the amount of voltage required to turn the diode on and allow current to flow through it. This voltage drop is typically much lower than that of a standard rectifier diode, which makes switching diodes more efficient for digital applications.
Another important feature of switching diodes is their switching speed, which is the time it takes for the diode to change from its on state to its off state and vice versa. Switching diodes are designed to have fast switching speeds to enable rapid changes in voltage or current.
1. High breakdown voltage( Vrrm = 400V)
2. High reliability
3. One-point fixing type plastic molded package facilitatting easy mounting and heat dissipation.
4. Fast forward / reverse recovery time.
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta=25°C
1. Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage : VRRM = 400 V
2. Nonrepetitive Peak Reverse Surge Voltage : VRSM = 400 V
3. Average Output Current : Io =20 A
4. Surge Forward Current : IFSM (Sine wave, 10ms single pulse) = 180 A
1. Ultrahigh-Speed Switching Diode
2. Diffused Junction Silicon Diode
Other data sheets are available within the file: RD2004