Part Number: RDA5815M
Function: Silicon Tuner, Fully Integrated Satellite Receiver
Package: QFN 20 Pin, 5×5 mm QFN32 Type
Manufacturer: RDA Microelectronics
The RDA5815M is a fully integrated direct conversion RF front end for DVB-S,DVB-S2&ABS-S,MMDS digital satellite Reception standard CMOS process. The receiving frequency range is from 250MHz to 2300MHz, and the baseband filter’s bandwidth can be selected from 4MHz to 40MHz with 1MHz step.
RDA5815M is the fourth-generation satellite receiver radio frequency front-end chip that RDA rolled out in 2012. It is compatible with all DVB-S, DVB-S2&ABS satellite modes. The chip features superior performance, ultra-wide dynamic range (100dB), minimum noise coefficient (MAX 5.5) and good linearity. RDA began involving in satellite tuners in 2007 and broke the monopoly of European and US producers.
1. Single-chip RF-to-baseband Satellite receiver
2. CMOS Fully integrated RF front end
3. Low noise and wide dynamic range zero-IF receiver
4. Input frequency range: 250 to 2300 MHz
5. Input signal level: -100 to 5 dBm
6. More than 85dB gain control range
1. Set-top boxes
2. Digital video recorders
3. Digital television
4. Satellite PC-TV