Part Number: 2SK3061
Function: 60V, 70A, N-CHANNEL POWER MOSFET
Package: Isolated TO-220 Type
Manufacturer: Renesas Electronics
Image and Pinouts:
The 2SK3061 is a N-channel power MOSFET (Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor) manufactured by Renesas Electronics. It is commonly used as a switch in power electronics applications, where its low on-resistance and fast switching speed make it well-suited for high-efficiency power conversion systems.
The 2SK3061 has a maximum drain-source voltage of 600V and a maximum drain current of 20A,
making it suitable for high voltage, high current applications.
This product is N-Channel MOS Field Effect Transistor designed for high current switching application.
1. Low on-state resistance :
(1) RDS(on)1= 8.5 mΩMAX. (VGS= 10 V, ID= 35 A)
(2) RDS(on)2= 12 mΩMAX. (VGS= 4.0 V, ID= 35 A)
2. Low Ciss: Ciss= 5200 pF TYP.
3. Built-in gate protection diode
4. Isolated TO-220 package
Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ta = 25°C)
1. Drain to source voltage: VDSS = 60 V
2. Gate to source voltage: VGSS = ± 20 V
3. Drain current: ID = 70 A
4. Total Power Dissipation: Pd = 2 W
5. Channel temperature: Tch = 150 °C
6. Storage temperature: Tstg = -55 to +150 °C
2SK3061 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: K3061