Part Number : RH5VT21CC
Function : Low Voltage Detector
Package : SOT-92 Type
Manufacturers : RICOH Co.,Ltd.
RH5VT21CC Series are voltage detector ICs with high threshold accuracy and ultra-low supply current by CMOS process, which can be operated at an extremely low voltage and is used, for instance, for system reset. Each of these ICs consists of a voltage reference unit, a comparator, resistors for voltage detection, an output driver and a hysteresis circuit. The detector threshold is fixed with high accuracy.
1. Ultra-low Supply Current : TYP. 0.8μA (VDD=1.5V)
2. Broad Operating Voltage Range : 0.7V to 10.0V (Topt =25°C)
3. Detector Threshold :
Stepwise setting with a step of 0.1V in the range of 0.9V to 6.0V is possible (refer to Selection Guide).
4. High Accuracy Detector Threshold : ±2.5%
5. Low Temperature-Drift Coefficien of Detector Threshold : TYP. ±100ppm/°C
6. Two Output Types : Nch Open Drain and CMOS
1. CPU & Logic Circuit Reset
2. Battery Checker
3. Window Comparator
4. Wave Shaping Circuit
5. Battery Back-Up Circuit
6. Power Failure Detector
Other data sheets within the file : RE5VT21CC, 5VT21CC, RN5VT21CC, RH5VT35AA-T1
RH5VT21CC Datasheet PDF Download