Part Number : RHFL4913A
Function : Rad-hard Adjustable Positive Voltage Regulator
Package : Flat-16, SMDSC Type
Manufacturers : STMicroelectronics
Image and Pinouts :
The RHFL4913A is a high-performance adjustable positive voltage regulator, able to provide 2 A of maximum current in FLAT-16 package (3 A in the SMD5C package) from an input voltage ranging from 3 V to 12 V, with a typical dropout voltage of 350 mV.
The device features exceptional radiation performances. It is tested in accordance with MilStd 883E Method 1019.6, in ELDRS conditions. The device is available in the FLAT-16 and the new SMD5C hermetic ceramic package, and the QML-V die is specifically designed for space and harsh radiation environments. It operates with an input supply of up to 12 V. The RHFL4913A is QML-V qualified, DSCC SMD #5962F02524.
1. 3 A low dropout voltage
2. Embedded overtemperature and overcurrent protection
3. Adjustable overcurrent limitation
4. Output overload monitoring/signalling
5. Adjustable output voltage
6. Inhibit (ON/OFF) TTL-compatible control
7. Programmable output short-circuit current
RHFL4913A Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : RHFL4913KPA, RHFL4913SCA