Part Number: RHRP1560
Function: 15A, 600V, Hyperfast Diode, Rectifier
Package: TO-220AC Type
Manufacturer: Fairchild Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
The RHRP1540, RHRP1560 is a hyperfast diode with soft recovery characteristics. It has the half recovery time of ultrafast diodes and is silicon nitride passivated ionimplanted epitaxial planar construction.
These devices are intended to be used as freewheeling/ clamping diodes and diodes in a variety of switching power supplies and other power switching applications.
Their low stored charge and hyperfast soft recovery minimize ringing and electrical noise in many power switching circuits reducing power loss in the switching transistors.
1. Hyperfast Recovery trr = 40 ns (@ IF = 15 A)
2. Max Forward Voltage, VF = 2.1 V (@ TC = 25°C)
3. 600 V Reverse Voltage and High Reliability
4. Avalanche Energy Rated
Absolute maximum ratings ( Ta=25°C )
1. Repetitive peak reverse voltage : VRRM = 600 V
2. DC Blocking Voltage : VR = 600 V
3. Repetitive Peak Surge Current : IFRM = 30 A
4. Maximum Power Dissipation: Pd = 100 W
5. Operating Temperature: Tj = 175°C
6. Storage Temperature: Tsg = -65 ~ +175°C
1. Switching Power Supplies
2. Power Switching Circuits
3. General Purpose
RHRP1560 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: RHRP1540, RHRP-1560