Part Number : RT8800
Function : General Purpose 2/3-Phase PWM Controller for High-density Power Supply
Package : Small 16-Lead VQFN type
Manufacturers : Richtek Technology
The RT8800, RT8800B are general purpose multi-phase synchronous buck controllers dedicating for high density power supply regulation.
The parts implement 2, and 3 buck switching stages operating in interleaved phase set automatically. The output voltage is regulated and controlled following the input voltage of FB pin.
With such a single analog control, the RT8800/B provide a simple, flexible, wide-range and extreme cost-effective high density voltage regulation solutions for various high-density power supply application.
1. Output Voltage Controlled by External Reference Voltage
2. Precise Core Voltage Regulation
3. Power Stage Thermal Balance by DCR Current Sensing
4. Extreme Low-Cost, Lossless Time Sharing Current Sensing
5. Internal Soft-start
6. Hiccup Mode Over-Current Protection
1. Desktop CPU core power
2. Low Output Voltage, High power density DC-DC
4. Voltage Regulator Modules
Other data sheets within the file : RT8800PQW, RT8800B