Part Number: S3C44B0X
Function: RISC MICROPROCESSOR
Package: 160 LQFP / 160 FBGA Type
SAMSUNG’s S3C44B0X 16/32-bit RISC microprocessor is designed to provide a cost-effective and high performance micro-controller solution for hand-held devices and general applications. To reduce total system cost, S3C44B0X also provides the following: 8KB cache, optional internal SRAM, LCD controller, 2-channel UART with handshake, 4-channel DMA, System manager (chip select logic, FP/ EDO/SDRAM controller), 5-channel timers with PWM, I/O ports, RTC, 8-channel 10-bit ADC, IIC-BUS interface, IIS-BUS interface, Sync. SIO interface and PLL for clock.
The device was developed using a ARM7TDMI core, 0.25 um CMOS standard cells, and a memory compiler. Its low-power, simple, elegant and fully static design is particularly suitable for cost-sensitive and power sensitive applications. Also S3C44B0X adopts a new bus architecture, SAMBA II (SAMSUNG ARM CPU embedded Microcontroller Bus Architecture).
1. 2.5V Static ARM7TDMI CPU core with 8KB cache . (SAMBA II bus architecture up to 66MHz)
2. External memory controller. (FP/EDO/SDRAM Control, Chip Select logic)
3. LCD controller (up to 256 color DSTN) with 1-ch LCD-dedicated DMA.
4. 2-ch general DMAs / 2-ch peripheral DMAs with external request pins
5. 2-ch UART with handshake(IrDA1.0, 16-byte FIFO) / 1-ch SIO
6. 1-ch multi-master IIC-BUS controller
7. 1-ch IIS-BUS controller
8. 5-ch PWM timers & 1-ch internal timer
S3C44B0X Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: