Part Number: SA120CA
Function: 500W, 120V, Transient Voltage Suppression Diode, Rectifier
Package: DO-15 Type
Manufacturer: Littelfuse, Inc
The SA Series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
1. 500W peak pulse capability at 10/1000μs waveform, repetition rate
2. Excellent clamping capability
3. Low incremental surge resistance
4. Typical failure mode is short from over-specified voltage or current
5. High temperature to reflow soldering
6. Matte tin lead–free plated
7. Halogen free and RoHS compliant
TVS devices are ideal for the protection of I/O interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in telecom, computer, industrial and consumer electronic applications.
Other data sheets are available within the file: SA10, SA100, SA100A, SA100CA, SA10A