Part Number : SA58670A
Function : 2.1 W/channel stereo class-D audio amplifier
Package : HVQFN20 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The SA58670A is a stereo, filter-free class-D audio amplifier which is available in an HVQFN20 package with the exposed Die Attach Paddle (DAP). The SA58670A features independent shutdown controls for each channel. The gain may be set at 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB or 24 dB with gain select pins G0 and G1. Improved immunity to noise and RF rectification is increased by high PSRR and differential circuit topology. Fast start-up time and small package makes it an ideal choice for both cellular handsets and PDAs.
The SA58670A delivers 1.4 W/channel at 5.0 V and 720 mW/channel at 3.6 V into 8Ω. It delivers 2.1 W/channel at 5.0 V into 4Ω. The maximum power efficiency is excellent at 70 % to 74 % into 4Ωand 84 % to 88 % into 8Ω. The SA58670A provides thermal and short-circuit shutdown protection.
1. Output power:
(1) 2.1 W/channel into 4Ω at 5.0 V
(2) 1.4 W/channel into 8Ω at 5.0 V
(3) 720 mW/channel into 8Ω at 3.6 V
2. Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
3. Independent shutdown control for each channel
4. Selectable gain: 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB and 24 dB
5. High SVRR:−77 dB at 217 Hz
6. Fast start-up time: 3.5 ms
7. Low supply current
8. shutdown current
9. Short-circuit and thermal protection
10. Space savings with 4 mm×4 mm HVQFN20 package
11. Low junction to ambient thermal resistance of 24 K/W with exposed DAP
1. Portable DVD player
2. USB speaker
3. Notebook PC
Other data sheets within the file : SA58670ABS