Part Number : SA58671
Function : 1.2 W/channel stereo class-D audio amplifier
Package : WLCSP16 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The SA58671 is a stereo, filter-free class-D audio amplifier which is available in a 16 bump WLCSP (Wafer Level Chip-Size Package).
The SA58671 features independent shutdown controls for each channel. The gain can be set at 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB or 24 dB using G0 and G1 gain select pins. Improved immunity to noise and RF rectification is increased by high PSRR and differential circuit topology.
Fast start-up time and very small WLCSP package makes it an ideal choice for both cellular handsets and PDAs. The SA58671 delivers 1.3 W/channel at 5 V and 720 mW/channel at 3.6 V into 8Ω. It delivers 1.2 W/channel at 5 V into 4Ω. The maximum power efficiency is excellent at 70 % to 74 % into 4Ωand 84 % to 88 % into 8Ω. The SA58671 provides thermal and short-circuit shutdown protection.
1. Output power:
(1) 1.2 W/channel into 4Ωat 5 V
(2) 1.3 W/channel into 8Ωat 5 V
(3) 720 mW/channel into 8Ωat 3.6 V
2. Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
3. Independent shutdown control for each channel
4. Selectable gain: 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB and 24 dB
5. High SVRR:−77 dB at 217 Hz
6. Fast start-up time: 3.5 ms
7. Low supply current
8. Low shutdown current
9. Short-circuit and thermal protection
10. Space savings with 2.06 mm×2.11 mm 16 bump WLCSP package
11. Low junction to ambient thermal resistance of 110 K/W with adequate heat sinking of
1. Wireless and cellular handsets and PDA
2. Portable DVD player
3. USB speaker
4. Notebook PC
Other data sheets within the file : SA58671UK