Part Number : SA58672
Function : 3.0 W, Mono Class-D audio amplifier
Package : HVSON10, WLCSP9 Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The SA58672 is a mono, filter-free class-D audio amplifier which is available in a 9 bump WLCSP (Wafer Level Chip-Size Package) and 10-terminal HVSON packages.
The device features shutdown control. Improved immunity to noise and RF rectification is increased by high PSRR and differential circuit topology. Fast start-up time and very small WLCSP package makes it an ideal choice for both cellular handsets and PDAs.
The IC delivers 1.7 W at 5 V and 800 mW at 3.6 V into 8Ω. It delivers 3.0 W at 5 V and 1.6 W at 3.6 V into 4Ω. The maximum power efficiency is excellent at 90 % into 8Ω and 84 % to 88 % into 4Ω. The SA58672 provides thermal and short-circuit shutdown protection.
1. Output power
(1) 3.0 W into 4Ω at 5 V
(2) 1.6 W into 4Ω at 3.6 V
(3) 1.7 W into 8Ω at 5 V
2. 800 mW into 8Ωat 3.6 V
3. Power supply range: 2.0 V to 5.5 V
4. Shutdown control
5. High SVRR:−77 dB at 217 Hz
6. Fast start-up time: 7.0 ms
7. Low supply current
8. Low shutdown current
9. Short-circuit and thermal protection
10. Space savings with 1.66 mm×1.71 mm×0.6 mm 9 bump WLCSP package
11. Low junction to ambient thermal resistance of 100 K/W with adequate heat sinking of
12. Enhanced power dissipation with 3.0 mm×3.0 mm×0.85 mm HVSON10 package
1. Portable DVD player
2. USB speakers
3. Notebook PC
4. Portable radio and gaming
5. Educational toys
Other data sheets within the file : SA58672TK, SA58672UK