Part Number : SA626
Function : Low voltage high performance mixer FM IF system with high-speed RSSI
Package : SSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturers : NXP Semiconductors.
The SA636 is a low-voltage high performance monolithic FM IF system with high-speed RSSI incorporating a mixer/oscillator, two limiting intermediate frequency amplifiers, quadrature detector
The ic is available in 20-lead SSOP (Shrink Small Outline Package) and HVQFN20 (quad flat package).
1. Wideband data output (600 kHz minimum)
2. Fast RSSI rise and fall times
3. Low power consumption: 6.5 mA typical at 3 V
4. Mixer input to >500 MHz
5. Mixer conversion power gain of 11 dB at 240 MHz
Pinout and Block Diagram.
1. DECT (Digital European Cordless Telephone)
2. Digital cordless telephones
3. Digital cellular telephones
4. Portable high performance communications receivers
5. Single conversion VHF/UHF receivers
SA626 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file : 636B, SA626D, SA626DK, SA636