Part Number: SA626
Function: High performance mixer FM IF system with high-speed RSSI
Package: SSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturer: NXP Semiconductors.
Image and Pinouts:
The SA636 is a low-voltage high performance monolithic FM IF system with high-speed RSSI incorporating a mixer/oscillator, two limiting intermediate frequency amplifiers, quadrature detector
The ic is available in 20-lead SSOP (Shrink Small Outline Package) and HVQFN20 (quad flat package).
A Mixer FM IF (Intermediate Frequency) system is a circuit used in radio communication and broadcasting systems to convert the frequency of an incoming signal to a fixed intermediate frequency for further processing. It is commonly used in FM (Frequency Modulation) radios and receivers.
The mixer FM IF system is a critical component of FM radios and receivers, allowing for the efficient conversion and processing of incoming signals to produce high-quality audio output.
1. Wideband data output (600 kHz minimum)
2. Fast RSSI rise and fall times
3. Low power consumption: 6.5 mA typical at 3 V
4. Mixer input to >500 MHz
5. Mixer conversion power gain of 11 dB at 240 MHz
Pinout and Block Diagram:
1. DECT (Digital European Cordless Telephone)
2. Digital cordless telephones
3. Digital cellular telephones
4. Portable high performance communications receivers
5. Single conversion VHF/UHF receivers
SA626 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: 636B, SA626D, SA626DK, SA636