Part Number : SAF7113H
Function : 9-bit video input processor
Manufacturers : Philips Electronics
1. General description
The 9-bit video input processor is a combination of a two-channel analog preprocessing circuit including source selection, anti-aliasing filter and ADC, an automatic clamp and gain control, a Clock Generation Circuit (CGC), a digital multistandard decoder (PAL BGHI, PAL M, PAL N, combination PAL N, NTSC M, NTSC-Japan, NTSC N and SECAM), a brightness, contrast and saturation control circuit, a multistandard VBI data slicer and a 27 MHz VBI data bypass.
The integrated high performance multistandard data slicer supports several VBI data standards:
• Teletext 625 lines: WST (World Standard Teletext) and CCST (Chinese teletext)
• Teletext 525 lines: US-WST, NABTS (North-American Broadcast Text System) and
MOJI (Japanese teletext)
• Closed caption: Europe and US (line 21)
• Wide Screen Signalling (WSS)
• Video Programming Signal (VPS)
• Time codes (VITC EBU/SMPTE)
• High-speed VBI data bypass for Intercast application.
Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :