Part Number : SC14480
Function : The industry first monolithic integrated DECT/DCT solutions in standard CMOS
Package : PLCC 80, 100 pin
Manufacturers : SiTel Semiconductor
The SC14480 is the world’s first monolithically integrated DECT/DCT solution in standard CMOS and integrates Flash memory and a high-performance Gen2DSP core, which provides the processing power to support the superior voice quality of the CAT-iq standard and other features.
The SC14480 can operate directly from Li-ion cells, reducing external component costs and makes the chip ideal for headset applications.
1. Three general purpose I/O ports
2. Keyboard interface with debounce counter
3. Serial Debug interface, Nexus Class-1 compliant.
4. UART Full duplex 9600-230.4 kbaud.
5. SPI™ interface 20.736 MHz (Master/Slave).
6. Dual ACCESS bus 100 kHz, 400 kHz, 1.152 MHz
7. PCM Interface master/slave (I2S compatible)
Other data sheets within the file : SC14480A5M, SC14480A2M6