Part Number : SD6832
Function : Current Mode PWM+PFM Controller With Built-in High-voltage MOSFET
Package : DIP 8 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Hangzhou Silan Microelectronics
SD6832 is current mode PWM+PFM controller with built-in high-voltage MOSFET used for SMPS. It features low standby power and low start current. In standby mode, the circuit enters burst mode to reduce the standby power dissipation. The switch frequency is 25~67KHz decided by the load with jitter frequency for low EMI. Built-in peak current compensation circuit makes the limit peak current stable even with different input AC voltage. Maximum peak current compensation during power-on reduces pressure on transformer to avoid saturation, the peak current compensation will decrease for balance after power-on. Limit output current can be adjusted through the resistor connected to CS.
1. Energy Star 2.0 standard
2. Lower start-up current (3mA)
3. Various switching frequency following load for the high efficiency
4. Frequency jitter for low EMI
5. Overvoltage, primary winding overcurrent, overload and over temperature protections.
6. External peak current sense resistor
7. Undervoltage lockout
8. Built-in high voltage MOSFET
9. Auto restart mode
3. STB Power
Other data sheets within the file : D6832