Part Number: SG90
Function: 9 g Micro Servo Motor for Arduino
Tiny and lightweight with high output power. Servo can rotate approximately 180 degrees (90 in each direction), and works just like the standard kinds but smaller. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller withfeedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places. It comes with a 3 horns (arms) and hardware.
1. Weight: 9 g
2. Dimension: 22.2 x 11.8 x 31 mm approx.
3. Stall torque: 1.8 kgf·cm
4. Operating speed: 0.1 s/60 degree
5. Operating voltage: 4.8 V (~5V)
6. Dead band width: 10 µs
7. Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC
1. Used as actuators in many robots like Biped Robot, Hexapod, robotic arm etc..
2. Commonly used for steering system in RC toys
3. Robots where position control is required without feedback
4. Less weight hence used in multi DOF robots like humanoid robots
1. Servo Motor SG-90 Basics, Pinout, Wire Description (components101.com)
SG90 Datasheet PDF