This post describes for the Segment Driver.
The Part Number is SH1106.
The function of this semiconductor is 132 X 64 Dot Matrix Segment/Common Driver.
The manufacturer of this part is SINO WEALTH.
See the preview image and the PDF file for more information.
The SH1106 is a single-chip CMOS OLED/PLED driver with controller for organic/polymer light emitting diode dot-matrix graphic display system. SH1106 consists of 132 segments, 64 commons that can support a maximum display resolution of 132 X 64. It is designed for Common Cathode type OLED panel. SH1106 embeds with contrast control, display RAM oscillator and efficient DC-DC converter, which reduces the number of external components and power consumption. This device is suitable for a wide range of compact portable applications, such as sub-display of mobile phone, calculator and MP3 player, etc.
1. Support maximum 132 X 64 dot matrix panel
2. Embedded 132 X 64 bits SRAM
3. Operating voltage:
(1) Logic voltage supply: VDD1 = 1.65V – 3.5V
(2) DC-DC voltage supply: VDD2 = 3.0V – 4.2V
(3) OLED Operating voltage supply:
External VPP supply = 6.4V – 13.0V
Internal VPP generator = 6.4V – 9.0V
4. Maximum segment output current: 200μA
5. Maximum common sink current: 27mA