This is one of the semiconductor types.
This part name is SIM900A.
Function : SIM900 Quad-band / SIM900A Dual-band GSM/GPRS module
Manufacturers of product is SIMCom.
GPRS module is a breakout board and minimum system of SIM900 Quad-band/SIM900A Dual-band GSM/GPRS module. It can communicate with controllers via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). This module supports software power on and reset.
SIMCom presents an ultra compact and reliable wireless module. The SIM900A is a complete Dual-band GSM/GPRS module in a SMT type which is designed specially for Chinese market, allowing you to benefit from small dimensions and cost-effective solutions.
Featuring an industry-standard interface, the SIM900A delivers GSM/GPRS 900/1800MHz performance for voice, SMS, Data, and Fax in a small form factor and with low power consumption. With a tiny configuration of 24mm x 24mm x 3 mm, SIM900A can fit almost all the space requirements in your applications, especially for slim and compact demand of design.
Some of the text files within the PDF file :
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- Dual-Band 900/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+Class 4 (2 W @850/ 900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control via AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Low power consumption: 1.5mA(sleep mode)
- Operation temperature: -40°C to +85 °C
Other data sheets within the file : SIM900