Part Number: SK35A, SK32A Thru SK320A
Function: 3 Amp Schottky Rectifier 50 Volts
Manufacturer: Taiwan Semiconductor
Image and Pinouts:
SK35A is a Schottky rectifier diode with a maximum repetitive reverse voltage of 50V and an average forward current of 3A.
1. Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability Classification 94V-0
2. Low profile surface mount package
3. Built-in strain relief
4. Low power loss, high efficiency
5. For use in low voltage high frequency inverters, free wheeling, and polarity protection applications
6. High temperature soldering guaranteed:250-C/10 seconds at terminals
1. Case: SMA/DO-214AC
2. Lead: Pure tin plated, lead free, solderable per MIL-STD-202, Method 208 guaranteed
3. Polarity: Indicated by cathode band
4. Packaging: 12mm tape per EIA STD RS-481
5. Weight: 0.07 gram
1. High efficiency: The low forward voltage drop and fast switching speed make the diode an efficient choice for power rectification applications.
2. High frequency capability: The fast switching speed makes the rectifier suitable for high-frequency applications such as switch-mode power supplies.
Other data sheets are available within the file:
SK32A, SK33A, SK34A, SK36A, SK39A, SK310A, SK315A, SK320A