Part Number: SK6211
Function: Enhanced UFD2.0 Controller
Package: LQFP 48-pin Type
Manufacturer: Skymedi Corporation
The SK6211 is an Enhanced USB2.0 Flash Disk controller that complies with USB version2.0 specification and USB Mass Storage Class version 1.0 specification. Besides full speed 12Mbps complied with USB1.1 specification, This IC can provide a 480Mbps transfer rate. Designed with an enhanced power control circuit, the device fully complies with USB power specifications for bus powered devices, making it capable of bus-powered operation.
Besides rich features for UFD application, Controller is also addressing how to co-work with next generation NAND which are manufactured in the most advance technology. In order to interface with 50nm NAND, SK6211 ECC capability can correct up to 13 bits error.
1. Worldwide first UFD controller for 50nm NAND :
(1) 13-bit BCH or 8-symbol RS error control coding (ECC) suitable for MLC.
(2) Sufficient embedded buffer for 4K page NAND.
2. Passing FCC ClassB without choke.
(1) Built-in regulator and power-on reset (POR) to save BOM.
(2) The least passive components, 13 pcs including R, C, X’tal and LED.
Other data sheets are available within the file: