Part Number : SN54ABTH245
Function : OCTAL BUS TRANSCEIVER WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
Package : SOIC, DIP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
These octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. The devices transmit data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus,depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable(OE) input can be used to disable the device so the buses are effectively isolated.
When VCCis between 0 and 2.1 V, the device is in the high-impedance state during power up or power down. However, to ensure the high-impedance state above 2.1 V, OEshould be tied to VCCthrough a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
This device is fully specified for hot-insertion applications using Ioff and power-up 3-state. The Ioffcircuitry disables the outputs, preventing damaging current backflow through the device when it is powered down. The power-up 3-state circuitry places the outputs in the high-impedance state during power up and power down, which prevents driver conflict.
1. State-of-the-Art EPIC-ΙΙB BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
2. Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JESD 17
3. Typical VOLP(Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC= 5 V, TA= 25°C
4. Ioff and Power-Up 3-State Support Hot Insertion
5. High-Drive Outputs (–32-mA IOH, 64-mA IOL)
6. Bus Hold on Data Inputs Eliminates the Need for External Pullup/Pulldown Resistors
SN54ABTH245 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
SN54ABTH245, SN74ABTH245DBLE, SN74ABTH245DW, SN74ABTH245N