Part Number : SN74ABT640
Function : OCTAL BUS TRANSCEIVER WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
Package : DIP 20 Pin, PLCC 20 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The SN74ABT640 bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous communication between data buses. These devices transmit inverted data from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the level at the direction control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OEshould be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
1. State-of-the-Art EPIC-ΙΙB BiCMOS Design Significantly Reduces Power Dissipation
2. ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V Per MIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V
Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
3. Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 500 mA Per JEDEC Standard JESD-17
4. Typical Volp(Output Ground Bounce) < 1 V at VCC= 5 V, TA= 25°C
5. High-Drive Outputs (–32-mA IOH,64-mA IOL)
SN74ABT640 Datasheet PDF Download
74ABT640, SN74ABT640DBLE, SN74ABT640DBR,