Part Number : SN74AHC14-EP
Function : HEX SCHMITT-TRIGGER INVERTER
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
The SN74AHC14 contains six independent inverters. This device performs the Boolean function Y = A.
Each circuit functions as an independent inverter, but because of the Schmitt action, the inverters have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VT–) signals.
1. Controlled Baseline
– One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
2. Extended Temperature Performance of –55°C to 125°C
3. Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
4. Enhanced Product Change Notification
5. Qualification Pedigree†
6. EPIC (Enhanced-Performance Implanted CMOS) Process
7. Operating Range 2-V to 5.5-V VCC
8. ESD Protection Exceeds 2000 V PerMIL-STD-883, Method 3015; Exceeds 200 V Using Machine Model (C = 200 pF, R = 0)
Other data sheets within the file :
SN74AHC14MDREP, SN74AHC14MPWREP, V62/03605-01XE, V62/03605-01YE