Part Number : SN74HC14
Function : HEX SCHMITT-TRIGGE R INVERTERS
Package : DIP, SO 14 Pin Type
Manufactures : Texas Instruments
The SN74HC14 is Hex Inverters with Schmitt-Trigger Inputs.
These Schmitt-trigger devices contain six independent inverters. They perform the Boolean function Y = Ain positive logic. The SN54HC14 is characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55°C to 125°C. The SN74HC14 is characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C.
1. Buffered inputs
2. Wide operating voltage range: 2 V to 6 V
3. Wide operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
4. Supports fanout up to 10 LSTTL loads
5. Significant power reduction compared to LSTTL logic ICs
1. Synchronize invterted clock inputs
2. Debounce a switch
3. Invert a digital signal
Other data sheets within the file : SN74HC14DR, SN74HC14NR, SN54HC14JR