Part Number : SN74HC245
Function : OCTAL BUS TRANSCEIVERS WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
Package : DIP, SOIC, SOP, TSSOP 20 Pin Type
Manufacturers : Texas Instruments
These octal bus transceivers are designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation minimizes external timing requirements.
The devices allow data transmission from the A bus to the B bus or from the B bus to the A bus, depending on the logic level at the direction-control (DIR) input. The output-enable (OE) input can be used to disable the device so that the buses are effectively isolated.
1. Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
2. High-Current 3-State Outputs Drive Bus
3. Lines Directly or Up To 15 LSTTL Loads
4. Low Power Consumption, 80-μA Max ICC
5. Typical tpd = 12 ns
6. ±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
7. Low Input Current of 1 μA Max
SN74HC245 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets within the file :
74HC245, 74245, 84085012A, 8408501RA