Part Number: SN74LV1T34
Function: Single Power Supply Single Buffer GATE CMOS Logic Level Shifter
Package: DBV ( SOT-23 ), DCK ( SC70 ) Type
Manufacturer: Texas Instruments
Image and Pinouts:
The SN74LV1T34 is a low voltage CMOS gate logic that operates at a wider voltage range for industrial, portable, telecom, and automotive applications. The output level is referenced to the supply voltage and is able to support 1.8V/2.5V/3.3V/5V CMOS levels.
The Device is designed with current-drive capability of 8 mA to reduce line reflections, overshoot, and undershoot caused by high-drive outputs.
1. Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mAPer JESD 17
2. Single-supply voltage translator at 5-V, 3.3-V, 2.5-V, and 1.8-V VCC
3. Operating range of 1.65 V to 5.5 V
4. Characterized up to 50 MHz at 3.3-V VCC
5. 5V Tolerance on input pins
2. Portable applications
4. PC and notebooks
SN74LV1T34 Datasheet PDF Download
Other data sheets are available within the file: