A relay allows a low-power electrical signal, such as from a microcontroller or sensor, to control a much larger current or voltage, such as required to drive a motor or light bulb. This allows a small electronic device to control a much larger one, or to isolate the low-power circuit from the high-power one. Relays are used in a wide range of applications, including automotive systems, HVAC systems, and computer power supplies.
Part Number: SRA-12VDC-CL
Function: 12V, RELAY ( 1 form C )
Package: PCB 5 Pin type
SRA-12VDC-CL is 12V, 1 from C Type, Relay. This relays operate on a control voltage of 12 volts (V) and have a single normally open (NO) contact and a single normally closed (NC) contact.
1. Voltage Rating: The relay is designed to be energized and operated with a control voltage of 12V. This voltage is typically supplied to the relay’s coil to activate the switching action.
2. Form C Configuration: The 1 form C configuration, also known as a single pole, double throw (SPDT) configuration, consists of a single common terminal (COM) and two separate contacts: one normally open (NO) contact and one normally closed (NC) contact. This configuration provides the ability to switch between two different circuits, allowing for versatile control and signaling applications.
1. Subminiature, Light Weight
2. Big Gap Type Available for Heavy Motor Load Switching
3. Improved Resistance to Shock and Vibration
4. High Contact Current Capacity
5. Automotive-Oriented design
Relays are widely used in various electronic and electrical systems for switching and control purposes. They provide electrical isolation and enable the control of high-power circuits with low-power control signals. The 1 form C relay configuration is commonly used in applications where the switching between two separate circuits or states is required.
1. Interval Wipers, Door Lock, Window Lifter
2. Alarm System Wiper Motor Reverse, Automatic Mirror Adjustment Fuel Pump Control,
3. Belt Tension Adjustment